broke something alsmost sank!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

tshorty454

ok, i have no idea what i braoke this weekend but my ski was taking in alot of water. i took off the gray plastic cover over the impeller shaft and there is a steel ring on it were the boot clamps on. well that thing has 2 big cracks in it with chunks missing. anyone know what it is called so i can fix it? i will get a pic on here also incase i dont know what im talking about. i appreciate all your help guys-Tim

Seal ring and carrier....

Those parts are your carbon seal and carrier ring. Look at the top right of this page and you'll see a place to purchase the parts. Just dial in the year and ski, and you'll be directed to a exploded view of your parts.

There, you can visually see and order those parts. The bad part is, your going to have to remove the pump to get to it. The good part is, you can inspect the impellers wearing ring clearance while your replacing the seal carrier.

I've never just seen one come apart like that. When you pull your shaft, lay it on a nice smooth surface and roll it. Check to see how true it is, that it's not warped.......................:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back