Brand New Alpine PDX-4.100 Amplifier...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

fearthisinc

Brand New Alpine PDX-4.100M Amplifier...

So I didnt think I was going to want to add a sub and of course I rushed and ordered this 4 channel amp to power my speakers.. The amp is brand new.. I havnt even recieved it yet.. It was just shipped but because of delay on seller's part in getting back everything was already processed and sent to UPS. So now I am going to have this 4 channel amp when i reallly want the 5 channel to help save space on my boat and have everything in one spot. So anyway.. I will have a brand new Alpine PDX-4.100m Amp for sale. You can get all the specs on crutchfields website: http://www.crutchfield.com/s_500X4100M/Alpine-PDX-4-100M.html?tp=714

Alpine's amps are top notch.. and this one is one of the best.. it runs 100watts rms per channel in both 2 and 4ohm modes... so it is good for all speakers.. and thats 400watts rms for your sound system... Crutchfield has it listed for 600... i paid 350 for it.. so that is what i am asking.. 350 shipped anywhere in US

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a great deal. somebody should scoop this up. I can testfy that the Alpine marine amps are the best you can buy. I have had zero problems. They are very small and efficient.

Back