Bogging

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonz281

Hello Kenny Here new to the site i joined because u guys are great i have learned so much in the past couple of days reading the problem and answers KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !!!!!!

Ok This is the problem i brought 2 1996 seadoos gtx a little over a week ago was told by previous owner one needed a coil the other one the carb was gummed up .... The one that needed the coil replaced runs good smokes more than the other one blue and white smoke i think is normal for 2 stroke .. Let me know if i am wrong !!! I took both skis to the lake this weekend and one with the coil problem ran good on the water ( water was rough and got 32 mph out of it should i be getting more ? also after 2 hours of running it started acting up stalled a couple of times had to limp back in had no power no more than half throttle then stall... also was pulling 7000 rpm when running good .. What could be the problem ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. For better help in the future I would make a separate thread for each ski. I am going to separate these so we can help better.

Sounds like you got some dirty filters in the carbs. You can get to these by removing the pump side of the carb and removing and cleaning the internal filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back