>>>>> BOAT RECTIFIER - Please HELP !!!! >>>>>

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniellevy1

I have a Seadoo Challenger 180 SEO (2009). While running is beeping (1 long beep) and few fellow owners told me could be the Rectifier/Charger. I've check and while running I'm only getting 12 V or 11Volts so I bought a new rectifier ..But still getting the same voltage..ANY IDEAS WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ANYONE WHO REPLIES !!!

Yes battery is almost new...Took it to Autozone and is good. The issue seems to be Im geting only 12 V..not 13 or 14 while running. So 1st thought was 'rectifier"..so after replacing it..I'm out of solutions :(

Hey guys, new to the forum. Just purchased an 07 speedster 150 with the 215SC motor. I have read recently that the supercharger needs a rebuild at 100hrs. Is this always the case? It runs great I bought it with 94hrs and I just hit the 100hr mark, with no signs of it needing a rebuild. I just want to make sure so i dont do any damage to this great running machine. Any response it appreciated!!

Hey guys, new to the forum. Just purchased an 07 speedster 150 with the 215SC motor. I have read recently that the supercharger needs a rebuild at 100hrs. Is this always the case? It runs great I bought it with 94hrs and I just hit the 100hr mark, with no signs of it needing a rebuild. I just want to make sure so i dont do any damage to this great running machine. Any response it appreciated!!

Holy Hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back