Boat Covers - OEM Custom Fit, or Aftermarket Semi-Custom?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevehoward70

I have a 2000 16.5ft Speedster that is in great condition, and has always been covered. However, my cover is getting holes in it and the rain, leaves, dust, etc is getting in. I looked at OEM replacements and found them to be pretty pricey. Has anyone used a semi-custom boat cover on the speedster or speedster SK that they are happy with? I see some out there for half the price.

Thanks for your replies.

I have a new poppy cover for my ski and I love it so far.

Call Terri and say you are with Seadooforum 1-317-442-2491 or shop.poppycompany.com

they specialize in Seadoo

Ditto on Poppy Cover, got one last year and very happy with it. Quality product. Terri is great and will definitely set you up right. If in doubt, search the threads as there are quite a few that have recommended poppy for covers.

:agree: I dont think you will find a single person here who doesnt like their poppy cover. i have had both the oem sea doo cover and the poppy, and it is not even comparable. It is well worth the price. I usually tow my boat 300+ miles each way to to the lake several times a year and always have it covered. I have never had a problem with the cover. I have the 98 speedster which is essentially the same boat as you.

64.jpg

95.jpg

I just bought my new cover from j&m camper and its great, fits perfect. It looks like their covers are from poppy but brand them with their j&m logo & sell them at a discount for having the advertizing on them. Mine cost $250 + shipping...came out to $275 total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back