Bimini Top

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbosl2

What do you guys recommend? Right now there is nothing on my boat but i would like to get something to get out of the sun and will holdup well over the years. Also, how do they fit with the OEM snap cover, will i have to have that modified to fit around the supports?

Thanks

As long as it's a sunbrella product you should be good to go. On my Challenger the oem bimini didn't allow for us to stand up. That's the only thing I didn't like about it. My Islandia top is definitely tall enough

Thanks. I am still up in the air as I don’t like how all the pictures I see on challengers the tops mount right at the step to get on and off the boat.

We didn’t have a Bimini when we first had our challenger. So we used that area as a step too. BUT.... we bought the oem rails that mount to the fiberglass so the front Bimini frame does slide back out of the way when it’s down. Does that make sense?IMG_0883.JPG

Last edited:
We didn’t have a Bimini when we first had our challenger. So we used that area as a step too. BUT.... we bought the oem rails that mount to the fiberglass so the front Bimini frame does slide back out of the way when it’s down. Does that make sense?View attachment 39649

I think I understand, so to use the side step you have to fold the front bow on the top back?

Not exactly. You obviously can’t use that area when the Bimini is up, so what I was trying to explain is that the track will be there but the Bimini frame will be out of the way for the most part. Sorry I wish I had better pictures

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back