Bill O'neal

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad Bill was one of the good ones.
Always ready to help and not afraid to tell you what was on his mind.His knowledge will be around for ever on this inter web but it’s no substitute for picking up the phone and hearing from the man him self.
Bill will be missed.

I just stumbled across this post, I was sorta wondering what happened to Bill. I just recently finally signed up for this board, wanting to be able to get specific with my questions rather than just searching old posts through. Perhaps even the occasional helping a noobie with the small stuff I know well so Miki, Matt, Racer, etc. etc. can concentrate their efforts on the hard stuff. However I've been lurking since I bought my first '96 GTX in 2006. A great many times I've done a search on whatever issue of the day my ski was throwing at me only to find out Bill had already answered it 90 different ways on as many postings. He will be missed, and by far more people than one would expect just by seeing this humble little post. RIP Bill and thanks for all of your help through the years. And thanks for leaving a legacy of PWC guys helping PWC guys, it obviously took around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back