Best Place to Buy Parts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

zechamp

Hey all, I am in the market for a couple parts for my 2003 GTX S/C and I am wondering where the best place is to purchase. I live in Canada and have been speaking with a couple BRP dealers however they seem very expensive or are unable to find the parts. Here's what I am looking for:

>Riva Racing Thru Hull Exhaust
>Supercharger rebuild kit
>Seat skin or cover (mine cracked over the winter)

Much appreciate your help and look forward to seeing everybody out on the water.

Head to www.pwcmuscle.com they sponsor the forum and have OEM sc rebuild kits plus offer a fast turn around on them rebuilding it. Plus they carry Riva. They also offer seat covers. Greg or Joe can get you set up. They got me what I needed when I ordered and getting ready to order stuff again.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Hey all, I am in the market for a couple parts for my 2003 GTX S/C and I am wondering where the best place is to purchase. I live in Canada and have been speaking with a couple BRP dealers however they seem very expensive or are unable to find the parts. Here's what I am looking for:

>Riva Racing Thru Hull Exhaust
>Supercharger rebuild kit
>Seat skin or cover (mine cracked over the winter)

Much appreciate your help and look forward to seeing everybody out on the water.

Ok, the exhaust kit is going to be hard to find as RIVA doesn't make it anymore and hasn't made it for a number of years. The only thing we have for your ski performance wise is this:
Sea Doo GTX-SC 185 (non-intercooled) Stage 1 Kit `03-06

Here is the rebuild kit:
Sea Doo Supercharger Rebuild Kit for 185 Engine - 420881151

Alternatively, you can purchase the service from us, which comes with the OEM kit as well: Sea-Doo Supercharger Rebuild Service

Lastly, here is the seat cover you are looking for:
Hydro Turf Sea-Doo GTX (03-06) Seat Cover

Let me know if you need anything :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok, the exhaust kit is going to be hard to find as RIVA doesn't make it anymore and hasn't made it for a number of years. The only thing we have for your ski performance wise is this:
Sea Doo GTX-SC 185 (non-intercooled) Stage 1 Kit `03-06

Here is the rebuild kit:
Sea Doo Supercharger Rebuild Kit for 215/255/260 Engine - 420881102

Alternatively, you can purchase the service from us, which comes with the OEM kit as well: Sea-Doo Supercharger Rebuild Service

Lastly, here is the seat cover you are looking for:
Hydro Turf Sea-Doo GTX (03-06) Seat Cover

Let me know if you need anything :cheers:

Thank you for the links, this will help. Is there any difference in the thru hull exhaust for the 215 GTX? I understand that once the RXP&RXT came out that the 185hp motor was left alone as there was way more potential with an intercooled motor.

The S/C rebuild kit that you mentioned, it will work with my motor even though it is not the 215?

With the Hydro Turf Seat Cover, how is it installed? is it just a slip over cover similar to that of a car seat or does it require basic upholstering?

Thanks,

Sorry, that is not the right rebuild kit. I thought we had the product set up like the rebuild service where you can select 185 or 215. Here is what you need:
Sea Doo Supercharger Rebuild Kit for 185 Engine - 420881151

As for the Hydro-Turf seat cover. You would have to staple it on.. here is a video showing how to do it:
[video=youtube;T-WlWifL3lo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-WlWifL3lo[/video]

we are working on getting a video of our own up soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back