BALLAST ISSUE - Port Ballast wont empty !!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonplay

Hi guys, I have a brand new 2012 Sea Doo wake 210. Put it in the water for the first time today. 5 km winds, flat water, everything working perfectly. First attempt to fill ballast, and the starboard and rear ballast filled to 100% no problem, as did the port side. Then I tried to empty them, and the port would not empty, staying at 100 %. It was full for sure because as I tried to fill it more, it overflowed out the side holes. But cant empty it. Lost, dont know what to do ...any suggestions?

Take it to the dealer. I had issues with my port side ballast too on my 2012 230 wake. They said they get them like this all the time. Just take it in and get it looked at

Ok, thank you for your reply :) This sucks, first day out and already having issues and the closest dealer is an hour away, crap! but ill call them in the am and see what they can do for me!

any idea if its a pump issue, vs actual electronics vs calibration problem? im on phone with dealer now...HOLD :S

ok, he says it may just be a blown fuse cuz I cant head the motor when i switch it to empty, but on the rear and starboard i can...heres hopin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back