Bad drive to school...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Sink

This morning on the way to school my daughter and son had a little problem... Well, they didn't make it. The deer apparently didn't realize there wasn't a deer crossing sign and should have gone down the road a bit farther before crossing... Everyone is ok... Car isn't driveable. Hole in the radiator. Second front end accident to this 08 Honda civic! DAM!!!! I hate it when this happens.
ranscaragain.jpg

long as everyone is ok, but, so the menu changed now for thanksgiving ?????? u added some deer chili ??????

This morning on the way to school my daughter and son had a little problem... Well, they didn't make it. The deer apparently didn't realize there wasn't a deer crossing sign and should have gone down the road a bit farther before crossing... Everyone is ok... Car isn't driveable. Hole in the radiator. Second front end accident to this 08 Honda civic! DAM!!!! I hate it when this happens.
View attachment 10218

Sink,
I know the hormones is flying high at that age, but ya gotta tell yer youngins it's ok to be makin out at home, but NOT while drivin. Exact same thing happened to me and Sis. We hit a deer whiles makin out and Sis's britches went a flyin right out the winder. She had ta run down the road half nekid to get em back. Lou and Criss was sittin in the back seat just a laughin away but wouldn't go git her britches fer her.

Of course the deer ran off.... besides, deer that are hit by a car aren't good to eat anymore. A deer hunter came along right after she hit it and she told him where it went.. unfortunately it went onto private property and the owner wont let anyone on his property. He's a Nam Vet... and still thinks he's there! His gate to his property is bigger than his HOUSE!!! PTSD at it's finest. Don't get me wrong here... I totall respect and thank him for what he did. It overtook his life

Thats was only because me an' Lou thought a parachute flew out the window.Him an' me didn't know anyone silly enough to jump outta a perfectly good plane.Lookin' out the back window of the car that day,it looked like there was 2 albino Hippo's having a wrestle on the side of the road.Then weez figured it was Sis' bum.Our eyes are still scarred

Soooo..... the story continues! We had stick shift driving lessons so she could drive my truck (93 White Toyota 4X4 pickup with 1 blue door) while her car was getting fixed. Saturday she was driving to town and she downshifted coming up to a stop sign.. the truck switched directions and down into the ditch! She's not used to rear wheel drive I guess.... STUCK! Called Daddy crying.... so I told her how to put it in 4WD (lever and get out and lock the hubs) and she drove it out of the ditch after a few tries and many tears... Got to town and one of the tires went flat! Of course... old truck. No spare! GEEEESH! Call Daddy to help... More tears... I told her to put air in the tire.. duh... ok, she's a 17 year old girl. I'll give her a break there. She said it was still leaking so I called my buddy at the tire store. Full up all day!! He called the sister store and they could get to it in a couple of hours... So I told her to drive over there and wait.... more tears... She went to the wrong store which happened to be the place I got the tires for the truck in the first place before I switched dealers... They didn't have a single customer in the store!!! Hmmm. Sounds like everyone switched! Anyway, she turned on the girly charms after another call to Daddy with more tears... They fixed it for FREE!!!! Nice! They checked all the other tires too. She broke the bead and got gravel in it while sliding sideways... WOW! This has really been a drama! Meanwhile, the insurance company hasn't even sent an adjuster out to look at her car yet! I keep getting calls from the total loss department for minor damage to the car... I think it's time to switch companies... :-/ Hope this is the end of the story...

You started something here.
My daughter got hit up the arse by,,,,wait for it.Another woman with a car full of kids.Yep.Got her on the phone crying,the other lady was crying plus her 3 kids.Got that sorted out.Daughters car was written off instantly.So she could still get to work etc,got her another good little 4 cyl and away she goes.Same day.On the blower again crying.The cars full of smoke.Shit.I went and got a mates tilt tray truck and got it back to his w/shop.It had done the serpentine belt.New belt and away she goes again.All good so far.This is all in five days.
Sink,Here mate.Have a beer.I am:cheers:

Yeah Criss... I hear ya! Beer does help. My girl is going away to college next year and probably not close enough for Daddy to come rescue her right away so I made her take care of the stuff on Saturday. She needs to know how to do it on her own. She is going to be a Dr so she will have to think on her feet. Daddy will always be there a phone call away but she hasto learn how to do it... Bad Dad???

Here Criss... I'll buy the next round! Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back