Anyone use Marine 31 Mildew Remover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pasq

Wondering if anyone has used this stuff to clean seats Especially long term with good results.

Thanks

It will remove the mildew in your seats like magic, but I think it is tough on the threads. Rinse well. I used it for the past two summers to clean the seats in the spring. It works way better than the mildew stuff you can find at Walmart.

The stuff does work very well on basically everything. Definitely rinse well. It has caused some "bleach" like spots on clothes when I used it in the past but never an issue in the boat itself. Just rinse and you should be good.

Here is a real-world test. I left these captains chairs out all winter as we are replacing them with brand new Challenger 210 captains chairs. I took them off the boat a few days ago to remove and clean the bases and install on the new chairs.

I was working on the boat and it looked like it was going to start raining, so I sprayed some of the mildew remover on the area circled in red on the picture and waled away. No scrubbing. No re-spray. No wipe-down. No other cleaners. I just let the rain rinse it off. I think the results are a good demonstration of what this stuff can do. Judge for yourself. With some scrubbing, it would be near-white again.IMG_0855.jpeg

Works great, there is a post process treatment they recommend to protect the threads, can't recall the name at the moment, but we use both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back