Anyone tried this

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha, I guess it works like the headlight restore products, which I have used and fade back over time as well. I think I will stick to a buffing compound and a high speed buffing wheel to restore the shine to my doo's.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will fade back fairly rapidly. Use a good 1 step cleaner/wax like 3M (2 flavors for heavily oxidized or light oxidation) and spend some time with your favorite buffer. I took a 96 XP from a sandpaper level texture to mirror smooth and shiny with it.

It will fade back fairly rapidly. Use a good 1 step cleaner/wax like 3M (2 flavors for heavily oxidized or light oxidation) and spend some time with your favorite buffer. I took a 96 XP from a sandpaper level texture to mirror smooth and shiny with it.
BEFORE:

113.jpg

AFTER:
114.jpg

Gotcha, I guess it works like the headlight restore products, which I have used and fade back over time as well. I think I will stick to a buffing compound and a high speed buffing wheel to restore the shine to my doo's.
I only plan to use it on flips I'll still do my personal skis the old fashioned way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back