Anyone know "SEADOOYA"?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

drtyhatch

Hey guys I'm hoping some of you on the west coast know him personally and can get in touch with him. He posted a while back about possibly parting out a boat. He has a part that I desperately need. I sent him a PM but it doesn't look like he has been very active on here in the last month. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

-tony

What part is it your looking for? You could Always try a PM which would send him an email.

yeah I tried pm'ing him. I need an MPEM for a 1998 sportster 1800. He made a post a while back that he may start parting it out because he was having trouble getting a title. He responded to that post at the end of March and it doesn't look like he has posted on the forum since that day. Anyways if any of you guys can get a message to him I would greatly appreciate it!!!

-tony

Tony,
Did you ever get a contact for Seadooya? I need him to do some work for my and his number has changed.

Randy

I talked with him and sent off your post. He related he has been busier than a one armed wall paper hanger.

go to main page, scroll down under austrailia, click on view forum leaders -- then scroll down list to his name, then on right, click on send pm

Back