Anyone in the overland Park Kansas Area

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I am 55,,, have one, keep it at lake Stockton Mo,,, Good clean lake,, get pretty rough when the wind is up.. they dont put up with much bull on this lake!!! but you can have a great time

Hello guys... 42 here, new to the 'doos, but have had boats for years! Just bought a Challenger to 'play' with. Kept the big Carver on Pomona lake down by Lyndon- nice quiet lake. Perry is a party lake (lots of kids on jet-skis) so not my scene. I see there are a LOT of small to medium sized lakes around that would be fun to explore- having the Challenger now will make that possible too (every boat before was really too big to drag around). Pomona and Clinton are pretty good for just playing around thought... Maybe we'll see y'all on the water!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there to everyone on this thread. You guys are still young, I am 63.
I had a 20 ft Mach 1 Chevy powered for 20 years. It was great when I could find time to put it on Tablerock for a week, days at Hillsdale were fun, but just too big and took a big gas hog truck to tow it.
I also had a Yamaha Waverunner 500, it was very reliable but slow.
The wife and I got back into things this Summer via a pair of older Seadoos: 94 GTX and 96 XP. GTX has been trouble free, a few issues with the XP which have been resolved with the help of Reno's. Though they prefer not to work on the old units they have been great. Anyone knowing of shops who like these old skis, let me know.
I now have more invested than the craft is worth, but back to having fun on it......it is fast and fun.

Back