anyone from around st. louis illinois side

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

stizzle93

im on the il side of the stl is there anyone here that rides on the kaskaskia? or kincaid in southern il?

I ride the Kaskaskia at New Athens and on down..pretty nice since it's dredged for commercial. You have to watch the asian carp there though, they'll flop up from the noise of your machine and smack you in the face...I know a lady a few years ago that got her face busted open from that.

Kinkaid is great also, used to live in C-dale. Mainly stick to Carlyle or the river now as I live in STL. (With the exception of two weeks at Ozarks)

oh god i hate Carlyle its way too choppy for what i ride and hell you can walk amost across the whole lake. If im not on the kaskaskia im usually at kinkaid, hell i was down there every weekend growing up... always had boats and campers there and now a house boat a runabout and 3 skis

We have a houseboat on Carlyle so it's convenience, mainly... Kinkaid is too far of a drive for me these days, but I do miss that area.

How about this...............

OCTOBER 4th (Sunday) MISSISSIPPI FALL FREERIDE

I hope we can get the whole crew together before the dirt steals my Jetski buddies. lol

Who is down?

Back