anybody need a cover for a XP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

brock1

Hey guys i have a brand freakin new cover that i bought thinking it would fit on my 96 xp but for some reson it wont fit ..i think its actually for the ski's that dont have the mirrors since that seems to be the only thing getting in the way...if you want it PM me and we will talk price...its purple and blue kinda sorta...

believe me i have been searching ebay for one and would buy it in a heart beat but i dont know where to get them

I have one at the shop :)

but i'm not sure if I wanna let it go, its painted and ready...

i have a list somewhere of what model ski's these hoods can come off of....but I can't friggen find it !

i also have a buddy that always seems to have the hoods, i'll txt him for ya :)

pm me your shipping zip code

Last edited by a moderator:
wow.. ok, he wants $100 shipped to Michigan, i txted another guy :)

i think i paid less than $50 for mine but I drove an hour each way to pick it up

lol no cuz then i won't have one when i need it and i'll get screwed having to pay $100 lol

gimme a day to ask...

have you checked with tonka ?

HUH...you will tell me what tomorrow??? If you are shipping it for 35 bucks and its the single guage style ill take it ...got a pic

Brock, A single gauge hood would look great on your ski, not because it's a single gauge, but because you loose the mirrors. However if you don't get a new hood, I would be interested in the cover for my 95XP 800.

Lou

hey lou either way i already got a different cover so if you want it you can have it for whatever it costs to ship it. Ill just give it to you because im not 100% sure that it will work on your ski but heck for free what can it hurt huh.....its worth a try if you would like it just pm me your adress and ill send itout tomorrow

HUH...you will tell me what tomorrow??? If you are shipping it for 35 bucks and its the single guage style ill take it ...got a pic

I'm selling/sold my old mirror hood and I gave shipping quote of 35 bucks.
Hoping its not more.

hey lou either way i already got a different cover so if you want it you can have it for whatever it costs to ship it. Ill just give it to you because im not 100% sure that it will work on your ski but heck for free what can it hurt huh.....its worth a try if you would like it just pm me your adress and ill send itout tomorrow

I'll pay shipping for that

:cheers:

Good deal

^No doubt!^ I've been wanting a cover for my xp, but I can bring myself to pay $100+ for a cover to go on a ski that sleeps in a garage.

^No doubt!^ I've been wanting a cover for my xp, but I can bring myself to pay $100+ for a cover to go on a ski that sleeps in a garage.

With out a doubt not a necessity.
Buy more oil with that.

edit: Make him a offer. I'll send it to you if you want one. He's had it a while.

xp or spx factory seadoo trailerable cover - $60 (n.miami beach)

Date: 2012-07-20, 7:23PM EDT
Reply to: see below[SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP]

I have a factory seadoo xp or spx or any x4 hull design trailerable cover its gray and black in great condition may need to be washed but no rips or sun damage it will fit 93-99 spx and also 94-96 xp $60 call 786-251-2100 please no calls after 9pm if you do i will call you back at 4:30 am when i wake up

5G45Jb5M43k03J53H8c7b12729178c325176d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ya, i have a cover as well, its balled up in a cabinet in the garage, my ski is garaged year round, i have no friggen clue why I bought the cover... lol

nope, at least not a cheap one :) I can probably talk my $100 guy down to $80 (maybe) but any lower than that, he'll just leave it sitting on a shelf. I won't let my spare go, since if me, or any of my buddies crack a hood, we'll need it, and then we'll get gouged !

i wish I could find the dam list I saved of all the models that have that particular hood.

anybody ?

no, its probably dirty, stained, faded, and the original disgusting color, pink or green.

sorry but that life in the big city, you'll have to sand & prep it and pick your color... (thats what I did ! lol )

honestly if your in no hurry, just post a couple of WTB ad's here and maybe on pwc today (lots of sellers there) and eventually you'll find a guy that would be just happy to dump it cheap and get it out of their garage...

summary... would i pay $100, not unless this is the only thing I need to take it on the water ie: i have no hood at all.. but i'm cheap and i'd probably just put out a few inquiries and wait until somebody comes down on price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back