Anybody know location of factory installed bilge discharge exit port, on TRixx

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Spank

Just curious if anyone knows where the factory (or dealers?) are installing the discharge (Exit) port hole for the bilge pumps that come “standard” on the current (2017, 18, 19, etc.) TRixx models?

I ordered a 2-up TRixx to be delivered in about a month but, I am seeing older (2015, etc.) posts by SeaDoo owners reporting that where the factory (or dealers?) are installing the bilge pump discharge port is way less than satisfactory.

I’m gonna try and get a message to my dealer to request the bilge pump discharge port be installed where a rider can immediately see if any water is being pumped out of the hull but, thought I’d inquire here (seeing as to how it’ll be at least 12-hours before I can get ahold of anyone at the dealer :-/

check this out. Looks like it is plumbed over to the rear side just below the top deck.

mcosub, THANK YOU! Wow, talk about helpin’ another member out and REALLY ANSWERING a question!!!!

I especially appreciate it as: a) I’ve been on the road for 3 days now and b) none of my travels have taken me anywhere near a dealer (and my dealer has never replied to my email on Monday am)

THANK YOUUU!!!!

No problem.

I thought about adding one but every time I get done riding and I open the drain plug.........there isnt any water in there so I passed.

Back