Any X4 addicts in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDoSeaDoo

Hey guys, I'm looking for a fellow 2-stoke enthusiast and someone to go wave jumping with once I build my X4 this Spring. Just moved to Davie (South Broward), and will be looking for someone to hit up those monster waves with. I'll be in Singapore until about April, but once I get back, I'll be building my '95 XP. All I see are 4 strokes out here in Biscayne Bay. I get it, I have a 4 stroke too, but it's not the flying machine the X4 is. Plus, I won't have the range of the 4-strokes, so I don't think I'll be able to hang with them long. So if you're in the area and looking for a gear head buddy, let me know.

I was at the Westin near Marina Bay Sands. Could actually see the Marina outside my bedroom window. Quite possibly one of the nicest hotels I ever stayed in. I was only there 4 days or so before heading off to Australia.

That area is so nice! I was just there this weekend, touring the Gardens. I was so impressed. Most amazing park I've been to yet. So worth the S$28!

Yeah it really is. The metal trees were pretty sweet. We wandered through there our last night and it was awesome. I have a buddy there and he took us around. Went to one of the beaches and it was pretty cool. Hot as fark there, that's for sure. It was odd going from 90* to Sydney that was 68*.....then up to Cairns that was 90* again. HAH!

Well, this will be a good preparation for coming back to Florida, where it'll be 90 and humid 3/4 of the year. Winter is nice though, perfect for boating and generally being outside. It's the rainy season in SG now, rains just about every day, so temps are generally lower. But that humidity though...

Well, this will be a good preparation for coming back to Florida, where it'll be 90 and humid 3/4 of the year. Winter is nice though, perfect for boating and generally being outside. It's the rainy season in SG now, rains just about every day, so temps are generally lower. But that humidity though...
Haha that it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back