any information on these parts?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomski

I recently parted out a 1992 Seadoo Xp and found that this grill is different and the tuned exhaust is gray in color not the stock purple.....any one know about these things?...thanks

Attachments

• 20180826_181654.jpg
    20180826_181654.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 46
  • 20180826_180815.jpg
    20180826_180815.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 48
The gray pipe is just a stock seadoo pipe and nothing special different years had them different colors.

The intake grate is a scoop grate that will let it hook up better in rough water.

@Matt Braley will have a little more info for you as he is our performance guru here.

Grate looks like a Solas but usually the brand of stamped on those so it is just one similar

Okay good to know ,thanks... well I have the 2-'92's and the '91 and this parts '92 had that grey pipe so maybe somebody put it in there from another year ski.... as far as that grate is concerned ,I'm going to put it on 1 of them..... Lake Michigan does get pretty rough at times!!!! Happy Labor Day and thanks again!

For my 2 cents worth, unless you are racing, that scoop grate will scrub off to around one mile per hour in calm waters...not that that's a big deal, the stock grate is engineered to perform throughout your power band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back