Any changes from the 2014 to 2015?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

KevinLamb

Now that the 2015 is out, did Bombardier make any changes? I am sure the steering column problem that became a recall item was fixed. Anything else?

The steering column is fixed, you can order with VTS now, also the engine side panel has a turn lock.. Pretty cool I love my spark, took it out this past Sunday.. You'll love it

thanks for the info. VTS is quite important after the hole shot is over! So, you are in Downey - where did you out? I usually have to go to Lake Elsinore for something close.

I wasn't sure what VTS was, so I googled it, and the first article that came up for me was discussing what a nightmare VTS was, with water penetration into multiple items, from switches to the VTS motor itself. I don't know how current of models he was commenting on, but it did say that the earlier ones were worse. Couple questions, have the water related issues been pretty much resolved by now, and as I have an IBR 2014 HO model, would it be something that is retrofittable, and if so, would it be worthwhile to do so? Thanks for any thoughts.

thanks for the info. VTS is quite important after the hole shot is over! So, you are in Downey - where did you out? I usually have to go to Lake Elsinore for something close.

I go a lot to puddingstone lake San dimas frank bonelli park, I did go to lake elsinore too, it's ok, puddingstone is so close to me 30 minutes plus I like it if I go with my family and kids there's a ton of lifeguards, and there's the swimming beach side with chlorine in the water.. Plus BBQ pits so forth..

Of course nothing beats lake Mojave for me, I love it me and my girlfriend go 3 times a year whenever I go to laughlin Colorado River.

Yes about the 2014 spark with IBR I believe it is retrofitable so your in luck..

Today was 88 degrees can't believe I didn't take it out..

alha - I am only familiar with Variable trim on the old X-4 hulls. I have not done my research into VTS on the Spark yet.

Back