anchor

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrett151

hi
2019 gtx230
how is everyone storing their anchors on the seadoo so that they are not bouncing around everywhere and easy access to get when needed

I have a 3.5 pound anchor that I lay flat in my front storage compartment. Standing up on a pointed end, the bouncing was putting an indentation in the plastic tub. So lay it down and no problem.

I have a fold-up anchor that I strap down using the bungee in the spot intended for the emergency kit (which was missing when I bought the unit).

I have the Cooper anchor with a 4' chain with 15' rope attached to it. I wrap the chain and rope around the anchor and just put it in the front storage compartment. Have never heard it bounce around

i have an anchor that the four pointed parts fold. i had extra rubber coating and painted outside of it with the rubber coating to help soften up rough edges . with the rope wraped around and inside a canvas bag its pretty well wrapped up haven seen any damage at all plus i wrap it into my spare emergency wet suit .
i found sand bag no good what if ski breaks down in 10 ft water or more where you get the sand from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back