All Turf'd Up!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkbob

So I got my Hydroturf. If you go through PWCMuscle.com and use the SeadooForum discount code Hydro15 at check-out you get a 15% discount (thanks for the tip guys!) Shipping was nice and fast. Total price with shipping to Arizona was $275.49. Install was a snap. Worst part was using acetone.. whew... got a bit woozy from the fumes. :)

I ended up with what they call "Molded Diamond" although to my eye it looks exactly the same as the web pics of Cut Diamond. No idea what the difference is but this sure looks nice and I'm very happy with the finished project.

Sorry about the pics below... looks like the web site wants to rotate a few of them funny. The pics don't really do justice to just how nice the boat looks now! Thanks HydroTurf.

Stay tuned for the next project... a Fulton Hinge (welded not bolted!).

3.jpg
4.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
The molded vs cut may do more with the process of how the groves are made. Cut being a flat piece that has had the groves cut in to it vs molded which is where the material during manufacturing was poured in to a mold.

Something similar to the difference between say iron and cast iron or aluminium vs cast aluminum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back