Adding cargo to single ski trailer

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon B

I just bought a ski with a nice galvanized Con-fad trailer. We're heading to the beach next month and I just realized I cannot attach my cargo rack on the hitch along with my new trailer. I've been wondering if I could have a ball welded to the back of the cargo rack, or perhaps weld some sort of rack on to the trailer. Any suggestions?

Also, I have a vented cover which I understand is made for trailering. But I could strap some stuff to it if I left the cover off. What are the pros and cons of trailering w and w/o the cover? It’s a 6hr drive going 70+ down the interstate.

Last edited:
There are cargo rack that have receiver hitches on the back side Could you use something like the second pic? Possible raise the cargo rack upwards? Harbor freight sell all that stuff you could try it and just return it if it doesn't work out.

1526958971888.png

Thanks! The first pic is exactly what I'm looking for. I just can't seem to find one. Where did you find that pic? I considered the second setup, just not sure the rack will clear the winch.

Looks like that B-Dag company that makes the towing carrier is out of business. But now I know it can be done. I just need to find someone to fabricate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back