A person who owns seadoo dealership said "won't be getting any more sparks in"??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

cheappc

Wow... I thought it was a marketing gimmick, but seriously? Summer hasn't even arrived in most states...?

Same here in Canada. Next delivery is set for sept/Oct! Guess the under estimated the market for this kinda machine.

Posted by my Droid

dealership by me is out aswell, seems there selling out quick, at the boatshow in febuary they had all the sparks out front all the different colors and accessories, big screen playing videos of them, and the rxp tucked in behind all of them, and the brp seadoo guys couldn't get a break from talking to people about them...reminds me of around ten years ago when skidoo brought out the lightweight mxz rev, all out front on stands showing off, and the big ol' mach z triple tucked in behind
matt

Same here in Canada. Next delivery is set for sept/Oct! Guess the under estimated the market for this kinda machine.

Posted by my Droid

Dealer in Welland, ON had 3 when I was there today. They charge me $48 for 1 carb diaphragm, so didn't even want to ask what the sparks were listed at.

Dealer in Welland, ON had 3 when I was there today. They charge me $48 for 1 carb diaphragm, so didn't even want to ask what the sparks were listed at.

Wow So, I think I understand what's going on... It's available at some dealerships for the price "they want to sell it to you for"...

my dealer over here told me same, there will be be one more delivery for summer for the preordered units but they are all sold, so basicly its not possible anymore to order your wish configuration - you have to take whats left at the dealers.... And thats not much, you might find a pink 60hp if your lucky ;)
got my orange 2up 90 hp a week ago, HUGE mistake. Should have got two!!

Cheers patrick

They are pretty much charging what they want for them here in my area. Luckily I found someone out-of-state that has the color I want and is charging a reasonable price and will ship it.

Yep.. just heard the same thing at my dealer .. next shipment Oct/Nov ! The sold every Spark that came in.
I was lucky to have ordered mine in Nov 2013!

Yup, down here in Miami my friend works for a dealership that sells seadoo and told me he has 4 sparks left and then that's it until the 2015's come out. he said seadoo is not making any more for 2014 since they sold out all they made. it doesnt surprise me since these things have been advertised and hyped up since end of last summer. He said any sparks left are at the dealerships. Kind of sad but here is the upside.... im sure with the 2015 models they will have ironed out some little glitches that owners came across with this first year model and also im hoping for better colors. i googled seadoo spark 2015 and learned they will have a hybrid one and the color on it was great. ocean blue/florescent green blend. thats exactly what i want. so if you cant get one this year you are ment to have the 2015 one . i just hope the price doesnt go up . oh and a little tip from test driving the 2up and 3 up? i felt the 2up was very unstable and hard to manuver. the bigger 3up (3 seater) model was perfect. just a note

Update:

My friend / PWC dealer said his dealership is going to be getting the 2015 Sea Doo Sparks in starting November. I think im going to wait and get the newer model. Some kinks have to be worked out on this one and this looks way better in color to me than whats out there now ...

Sparkhybrid1-664x480.jpg

oh, you are saying that hybrid was a joke. ya it looks like that from reading further down the article on it. Fine with me Im just happy my guy let me know the new 2015 sparks will be here in Nov :)

I see you're from southern FL, so a Nov date is more an inconvenience to you than anything. Probably "cold" riding, but at least your water is still liquid. Unlike us here in the Great White North.. :(

Back