A father son thing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

crisso

I lost my ski a while back because of a marriage breakup.I have recently been lucky enough to be able to afford another.But.My son and I went through the rebuild of a GTX LTD.For every nut and bolt he was there.It sat for a while and some other person decided to take it out.Bungs were forgotten.Starter was flooded.Ski was packed back into the garage.I thought it was a lost cause.My son recently got the ski(which was meant to happen)and started work on it.Many phone calls later and I get a call.DAD! I am ready to fire it up!A bit of new fuel and it fired straight up.He took it down to the ramp and ran it on the trailer for a bit.All good.Refueled and went for a 2 hour run.It still went like a cat with a scorched arse.I was so proud of my son and what he had remembered when we did the ski rebuild.Starters are done with mirrors on these things.Now.Even though we are apart.He is ringing me.Come on Dad.Lets go for a ride.! How bloody good is that.!!!! Thanks guys.Just wanted to share that things can get better.

Sorry.I forgot to thank all the people on this site that helped me do the rebuild on the GTX LTD.It would not have happened otherwise.Thank you all.

Hey Guys.Long time.!Son is now 21.Got married at 19!!!!!! Yes .I know.!But all the time and effort that went into the ski,I thought was lost.He rings me now to say that,Dad.Its all polished up.etc.He loves it.Its a new generation of Seadooers.Me Happy.Thank you Guys.It has been a pretty hard time lately.I appreciate it all

Sportster Mate! That the best part.I have not long ago got another ski.Now my son is so keen to go out riding.It is great.We did an ocean ride the other day.So good.About 30 miles running along the back of the surf breakers.Just us 2 and a pod of dolphins.It was special.haha And we jumped a few waves

Back