99 gti exhaust

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears you have a clog in a cooling line and you have melted the plastic resinator. You need to find the blockage and replace the plastic elbow.

Ok, I see you had the same thread 4 days ago. Please try and keep your posts to the same thread if you still have questions about the same problem. As mik said in the other thread as third one, you have a blockage in a cooling line and you need to blow that line out.

1999 gti resonator melted

It appears you have a clog in a cooling line and you have melted the plastic resinator. You need to find the blockage and replace the plastic elbow.

I blew the lines out, replaced the resonator and was running in driveway with water on and found this. When I first bought the skis the seller and I ran the ski in his driveway without water I’m wondering if that melted the the plastic

You would have to run it quite a while to melt in in the driveway. I am sure they both melted at the same time.

When you run it on the hose water should be coming out of the exhaust outlet.

You would have to run it quite a while to melt in in the driveway. I am sure they both melted at the same time.

When you run it on the hose water should be coming out of the exhaust outlet.

Water was coming out of the exhaust and dripping out of that hole. The brighter note, I’m learning allot about ski repair. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back