97 XP Fuse Location Help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

elementsk8r3

Hi everyone, I have a 97 XP and am looking for the 15 amp fuses that protect the charging system to check for a blown one. I have read that there are 2 of them but I have only been able to locate the one in the MPEM. If anyone could help me find the second one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Rear electrical box, which is deceiving because it's not really in the rear. It's the box with the coil, starter solenoid, spark plug wires.

Actually the mpem and fuses aren't in the box with the coil and solenoid, they're buried up in the nose. Towards the left side of the mpem box, there is a small rectangular cover, squeeze it and pull to uncover the fuses. You almost have to stick your head down in the hull to see it.

Actually the mpem and fuses aren't in the box with the coil and solenoid, they're buried up in the nose. Towards the left side of the mpem box, there is a small rectangular cover, squeeze it and pull to uncover the fuses. You almost have to stick your head down in the hull to see it.

He wants 2nd one in coil box hes already found the 3 fuses on mpem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back