97 Seadoo XP Carb... HELP ME FID THIS PART

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdgough12

Anyone know where I can find this part for my carb!? Or a part #!?!? I was testing all of my injection ports and this one is dead I guess. Nothing will flow through it.

Attachments

• BB53D99B-84ED-41DC-B2F4-C75C4632B0EE.jpeg
    BB53D99B-84ED-41DC-B2F4-C75C4632B0EE.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 42
That is for the accelerator pump and it has a little check ball in itif I remember correctly.
You shouldn't force anything into it. I would soak it overnight in some carb cleaner and try blowing it out with carb cleaner and compressed air the next day.
Finally, you should not be taking them out of the carb as they are pressed in and can be loose when you try to reinstall them.

Well I was testing everything by enjecting carb cleaner. But this one is clogged through. I’ll try soaking it. You think the clog has anything todo with it being bent like that?

Well I was testing everything by enjecting carb cleaner. But this one is clogged through. I’ll try soaking it. You think the clog has anything todo with it being bent like that?
It looks like that might have something to do with it, that being bent might be crowding internal operation. Dont worry about that though, not yet. Soak it, break it down and try to get it operational. Patience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back