96 gti upgrade questions

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysssticghost

hey guys, just wondering what kind of things are people doing to make their 717 a little bit faster. i mean 45 aint bad but it dont keep up, ya know. i like my ski and love the payment(0.00) each month so i would love to hear what kind of things can i do to make it a little bit faster. thank for all the good reading this site has given me so far. :hurray:

Well in a nut shell. The 717 was designed to economical and fast at the same time. There are after market companies that sell add on items that work together to make it quicker. BUT making it a modified means more tinkering, fine tunning all the time, less fuel mileage with modest gains of say 5-10 mph. It could be a big investment by the time you done, because you can't just change 1 thing and have it go fast. The seadoo was designed from the electronics to the exhaust to work together. So to make it be faster you would have to change out a lot of expensive parts. Want to go faster...do what I did...I have a 1997 Challenger with a 787 110 hp...I bought a new 200 speedster 310 hp (2) 4- tec engines...price of speed...close to $30,000.00

Karl

i have a 99 gti and a 2000 rx millenium edition. what i did to my 99 was put an intake grate on it and thats it. that keeps water going into the pump on choppy waters and keeps it from cavitating as well. some say you lose top end on glass water, i havent noticed that myself. did help top end i think or so says the gps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back