96 GSX info center

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Higgs

I need the info center for a 96 GSX Seadoo. I was replacing the LCD screen and when taking apart it was full of water! Totally rusted up. Will other years work? As long as it has the 787 engine...? I'm also new to this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah there out there. Some are very expensive! You can find them at a decent price but will have to replace the LCD screen. It's very easy to do. There is another post I put on here and a guy has some. I found one on eBay. Bought the hood and both gauges.

The screen was baked. Opened it up to replace LCD film and it was full of water! Surprised it hadn't messed up before this. I picked up these Seadoo from two young guys. They admitted they were not mechanically inclined. The second ski they thought was a goner but all it needed was a starter. I believe they burned up the starter by trying to jump it off. Anyway replace the starter and now waiting on the oil I ordered to start it up. Hopefully that's it! May have to do the carbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back