95 XP 800 limited class race boat

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Jetskier222

Needs Pistons and a bore to 2nd over, top end is apart. Factory Pipe spec 2, Novi 46mm carbs, Team Butch interchangeable dome head, MSD enhancer, UMI steering and bars, Skat-Trac swirl prop, R&D pump nozzle, Worx Racing intake grate, lever activated trim, needs a new cable, two inch raised seat with Jet Trim cover, aftermarket sponsons. $2000, firm, or I may consider parting it out.
299.jpg
300.jpg
bacf9ba68694e908413dd71de759e7d1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what I have left, the engine, which needs a top end, the pipe with two chambers, one standard, one short, the electrical box with MSD enhancer, jet pump, driveshaft, pump spacer, 16/23 and 16/24 Skat Trak swirl impeller, gas tank with modified pick up, R&D intake manifold with rubber spigot mounts, fuel pump, hood, a stock 96 seat, a Team Butch head with a set of pump gas domes that are damaged but usable, a set of race gas domes that are used but in good shape, a manual trim and all the wiring harnesses. Message me for prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back