95 spx cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerslave

Tried searching the forum but every word I enter show up with no results??

Anyway, was wondering where I should look for a good cover for my spx. 1995. Found some online that don't look like they custom fit the ski to well.

Thanks.

Tried searching the forum but every word I enter show up with no results??

Anyway, was wondering where I should look for a good cover for my spx. 1995. Found some online that don't look like they custom fit the ski to well.

Thanks.

I bought one from overtons that was black and grey and was contoured fit. It looked great and was nice and sleek looking. There is someone on eBay selling similar ones a little cheaper

I have the cheap Overtons cover for my Superjet... but on something that get's stored outside... I would always recommend a Poppy cover. They are bullet proof, and they are trailerable.

Mine are stored indoors too but when I trailer them I like to have a cover on them and when we go to the lake house they stay outside. There are a lot of pine trees and maples there and I made the mistake of not covering them and they were full of sap.

Just though about something your hood on the spx is a single gauge hood with no mirrors isn't it. I havent seen a form fitting cover for that style hood. Maybe ask Minnetonka I know he put that style hood on his 96 xps but I don't know what type of covers he uses if at all. I've never had a seadoo with that style hood the covers I've seen are made for the hood with the wide hood unless you just go with a generic cover that isn't form fit

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Mine will be stored inside as well. But would like to cover them when on the road to the lake. I'll check out all the suggestions.

The overtons covers don't last long outside 100% My neighbor bought one that lasted only a couple years, but he didn't buy the top graded one.

I bought a poppy cover last year and I store my ski on the hoist all summer long. So far no fading and am very happy with the fit.
If you mention Seadoo forum Tammy will give you a discount or free shipping.
www.poppyscover.com I think

The best out there are the jettribe covers but they are spendy.

I think I have one or two OEMs but they are getting a bit old to trailer. The thread just breaks down.

They are tight fitting and trailer very well. They include a side snap that attached to your rub rail for that purpose.
See my profile pic (click on my name) to see my cover on the ski.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back