95 seadoo xp bar risers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jspencer109

So I’m looking to put some moto bars on my seadoo xp and because the bars are so tall I feel I need to intall riders on stock steering post. Any thoughts ?

On a stock ski the moto bars will be pretty goofy because seadoo has a strange angle on the steering stem.

To make it worthwhile you really need an aftermarket steering stem like the UMI.

On a stock ski the moto bars will be pretty goofy because seadoo has a strange angle on the steering stem.

To make it worthwhile you really need an aftermarket steering stem like the UMI.

Any chance you know a good website to find one at. Other then hot products

The used market is about your only option at this point. The UMI setups are getting pretty rare these days, but they do occasionally pop up. Be prepared to pay the price of another cheap ski to get one though!

Having been involved in racing for over a decade, that unless you are involved in weekly competitive racing, that involve super hard turns, your stock steering is all you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back