SOLD 95 gtx SOLD

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Luv2Camp

Think I am done wrenching. 1995 Seadoo gtx 657x rebuilt by ses 37 hours on rebuild (installed an hour meter when I had it rebuilt). and only use low ash oil. Started using pre mix when I had the engine rebuilt. Lost spark today and for all I know it is the $50 after market ignition coil I installed a few years ago. Jet pump rebuilt with rebuilt impeller, new shaft. New carrier bearing. New drive shaft. New motor mounts. All fuel lines replaced with black lines. Carbs rebuilt using genuine parts. All fuel line check valves replaced. New fuel sending unit. Aqua step installed. Built in waterproof Jensen radio and built in waterproof Pyle speakers. Sonar that shows water depth and water and air temp. Black fin steering wheel cover and footwell pads. Trailer is excellent condition and has new bearing buddies, new bearings, bunk boards replaced with pressure treated lumber. New winch strap. Led waterproof tail lamps. Trailer post lights. new cover that can be used while trailering. I have owned for about 5 years. Title in hand. Two Jegs fuel cell jugs included and one of them full with fuel from end of season that has both marine treatment and stabil added.

Make me an offer! I am done with seadoo's! This ski is super clean and you can practically eat off of the engine and hull!

Last edited:
Back