95 GTX 580 not getting fuel

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctm454545

Hey all,
I have a 95 gtx 580 with dual carbs. It will start immed when I put fuel in the carbs. I have replaced all fuel lines. It was running before I replaced the lines however it was getting progressively harder to start(which is why I replaced them). Once started it was running fine with a speed of approx 42mph.
I have already rebuilt the carbs, cleaned fuel tank and filter, replaced lines.
Am I missing something or do I need to look at getting new carbs?

when you rebuilt the carbs, was it running greattthen, and now hav'n a problem? If start'n problem, get ur battery load tested.

Battery is only a year old and I just charged it. It actually ran really well after I rebuilt them. Just started getting harder to start when it was warm. I do see gas up to the carbs. Should the machine go faster than 42mph. This is why I question the carbs. I wonder if they are just cooked?

Just replaced all lines and now she wont start at all unless I put fuel directly to the carbs. Getting lots of spark. Trimmed wires and added new plugs

if yuo just replaced the lines, so that means, you had the grey lines on, AFTER the rebuild, right?...if so, take carbs back off, stud...:(

Take them off and clean them? I was thinking about that earlier. Wondering if the filters got clogged up or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back