94 sea-doo sp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nvcherrys

One of my fuel lines broke off of my primer. The line that goes to the carb is fine, where does the other line connect? Just a small piece was left on the primer. Any help?

Primer? Like the pump to get the air out of the lines? I would think the fuel tan, No? Please post a pic if you can...and only post your questions once

Fuel lines

Sorry about posting twice, saw the troubleshooting section after posting. The primer shoots a little fuel into the carb for easier starting. I thought that it would be from the fuel tank, but I didn't see any lines going to it. Thanks

In all my diagrams all I see are two fuel lines running in, one straight from the tank, and another through the fuel filter...

yeah sorry I can't help more than that...please post and update when you find it

Found it

I spoke to the person who installedthe primer and he let me know that there was a "T" in the "on" fuel line. Primer was installed to remove the butterfly in the carb for more hp. Thanks for your help JoeZ

Glad you found it and thanks for the update. So it was installed aftermarket then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back