720 Wiring with MicroTouch Water Injection

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see if anyone would be willing to check my work. Had everything hooked up, key beeped, and fuel and oil gauge worked. Went to start and realized the starter was not put together correctly. Checked by putting a battery to it and it sparked like no other. Put in a new starter and now the gauges don't work and the key doesn't beep. Also note that I am running a Dess Key with a new MPEM that does not need a programmed key! Also the battery is the Lithium 2.7# that is 100% charged!

From MPEM: Left Side

Brown connects to double connector with (Brown/ Brown & Black). Brown goes to temp sensor. Brown & Black goes to beeper.
Black & Yellow connects to Dess Post
Purple wire runs to a double connector. One end plugs into the beeper. The other end connects to a wire that splits in two. One end goes to the MicroTouch. The other end goes to the Purple wire that runs to the fuel gauge. I think basically the MicroTouch interferes this way to get to the MPEM?
Yellow & Red
connects to the Start Button.

From MPEM: Right side

Red goes to starter solenoid on side that goes to battery
Red connects into Red wire from Rectifier
Red & Purple doesn't connect to anything for this model
Yellow & Red plugs into starter solenoid
Black plugs into starter solenoid with Yellow & Red
Black
single connector that goes to Dess Post
Black splits into two....one goes to ground on coil pack and one goes to ground on starter solenoid
Black & Red connects into Black & Red wire on MicroTouch

From Rectifier:

Black goes to ground on starter solenoid
Red connects to red wire on MPEM
Yellow connects to yellow wire from Magneto
Yellow & Black connects to single connector Yellow & Black, which connects into double connector with Yellow & Black and Yellow & Red. From here the Yellow & Red connects to wire from Tachometer. The other end that is Yellow & Black connects to Yellow & Black from Magneto.

From Start Button:

Black goes to ground on Starter
Yellow & Red goes to Start Button

From MicroTouch Water Injection:

Black & Red connects to Black & Red wire from MPEM
Brownish/Black & Red connects to double connector. One glugs into coil pack, and the other connects to Black wire from Magneto
Black goes to ground on starter
Purple connects to Brown & Purple wire which connects to double connector. One goes to Purple wire to MPEM and other goes to Brown & Purple to Beeper
Larger Purple wire & Larger White wire goes to connector on Pipe Solenoid

***UPDATE*** Everything is hooked up correctly.....had a ground issue that I was able to diagnose with help from glsmohio (Scott Felver). Ran a wire from the ground on the stater solenoid to the battery...cranked right over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back