5 amp keeps blowing on mpem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, you're going to have to flush out the incorrect oil and replace oil filter. Could also replace the little 3/32 tygon lines since you're there (make sure they are actual tygon lines or they'll swell up and crack.) I ordered 3ft from amazon. After that you'll need to bleed the system.

293600118 mineral oil
275000262 oil filter

Seadoo, for yours you can run the E-Tec 2T or the Carb 2T.
You can also run any API-TC rated oil like Mystic, Lucas, and Amsoil Interceptor.

Yeah, you're going to have to flush out the incorrect oil and replace oil filter. Could also replace the little 3/32 tygon lines since you're there (make sure they are actual tygon lines or they'll swell up and crack.) I ordered 3ft from amazon. After that you'll need to bleed the system.

293600118 mineral oil
275000262 oil filter
So that 3/32 tygon i can use that to replace gas and oil right lines right ?

Last edited:
No, that is just the little lines from the oil pump to the intake manifold.

For fuel lines you need standard 1/4" black automotive fuel hose.

There is no reason to replace the larger oil lines unless they are damaged.

When I drain the system of the old oil do I have to drain or beed the the little oil ..thats in the oil pump and if I do I would have to take off the oil pump right or can I do it while it's still on the engine

You should drain and flush the rotary cavity with new oil, replace the filter, change the small oil lines from the pump to the intake manifold and fill with the new oil.

Then open the bleed screw on the pump until new oil flows out and all the air then start the ski and at idle hold the pump lever wide open to fill the new little lines. That’s it.

Don’t open that plug. Seadoo should have never put it there. If you open it and don’t get it completely sealed you will get a air leak and destroy the engine. That only drains the cylinder not the rotary cavity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back