4-TEC Reverse Bucket Adjustment

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjk

The reverse bucket on my Glastron 187 GTS will not lock in the forward position and seems to be partially in the jetstream. To adjust it, I have disconnected the cable from the bucket, removed the cotter pin and plastic cover on what I think is the adjustment mechanism and tried to turn the threaded fitting, which I think would adjust the cable length. I cannot get the threaded tube/fitting to turn as space is very tight. Is there a special tool for this? Or am I doing something wrong? Is there any other way to adjust this? Please help, thanks.

I got past my initial problem, but the cable length won't adjust. Is the thru-hull where you can adjust the cable length? Do you need a special tool to do that? pls help - tks

Is there adjustment on the shift lever itself? The manual for my Challenger 180 shows 3 different holes on the shift lever that can be used to accommodate different cable lengths. The 180 uses a separate throttle and shift lever tho, unlike the 210 and 230. Not sure if this applies to the Glastron.

Is there adjustment on the shift lever itself? The manual for my Challenger 180 shows 3 different holes on the shift lever that can be used to accommodate different cable lengths. The 180 uses a separate throttle and shift lever tho, unlike the 210 and 230. Not sure if this applies to the Glastron.
tks I tried that too and am on the best hole. Finally took it into a dealer...........we'll see what happens next. jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back