2022 Fish Pro Trophy

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sortie71

All, just curious if anyone can help me identify if the correct instrument screen was installed on my Trophy. My SeaDoo arrived prior to the screen being available. Then they stated the screen was delivered and I picked my Trophy and started riding (loving it!).

When watching numerous videos on the Tube i kept seeing their screens appeared different than the one installed on mine. I have attached the picture. The dealership and BRP are being helpful in telling me if it is correct. Maybe it is and others have a nicer screen than what is offered on mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 27
Yeah, that is not the screen I have. If you look at the 2021 and older Fish Pros they have the screen I have.

Yeah, that is not the screen I have. If you look at the 2021 and older Fish Pros they have the screen I have.
I suspect they threw in whatever they had available so you didn't have to wait for the correct screen. As many others are reporting their skis are sitting at the dealer waiting on LCD's.

All, just curious if anyone can help me identify if the correct instrument screen was installed on my Trophy. My SeaDoo arrived prior to the screen being available. Then they stated the screen was delivered and I picked my Trophy and started riding (loving it!).

When watching numerous videos on the Tube i kept seeing their screens appeared different than the one installed on mine. I have attached the picture. The dealership and BRP are being helpful in telling me if it is correct. Maybe it is and others have a nicer screen than what is offered on mine.
I have 22 Sport and that is the same dash. I think the Trophy has a different upgraded dash.

Looks like the sport screen to me. Not the trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back