2020 Spark Trixx: weird vibration after service

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

twopiers

We got a rock stuck in the impeller of our 2020 Spark Trixx. Took it to the dealership to have it serviced. They fixed the impeller. GREAT! Sort of.

The next time on the water, we noticed a vibration coming from the front-left side, it seems to be just beneath where you would rest your left foot when riding. I noticed that the service guy forgot the nut on a top-side bolt at this location, so I assumed that was the problem. When I got it out of the water, I found a nut that fit and tightened it down.

No luck, we're still experiencing the vibration. To be clear, it runs great and gets up to top speed with no problems at all. We do not experience the vibration at idle, just when the throttle is down. No other issues at all.

Any thoughts on what this could be? Is it a big deal? Should I be concerned? I could take it back to the shop, of course, but they're service department is booked for like 3 weeks. The season in Michigan is short enough as it is...I would love to not have to be without it for another month. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Back