2018 Spark IBR Extended VTS Install

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

5ta9

I installed the extended VTS on my 2018 spark today. On the trailer while testing it out I was able to activate the IBR override, but whenever I press the VTS up and down It seems like the line on the gauge jumps from the bottom position to the top immediately unless I press it slowly. Is that normal while the ski is not running on the trailer or could it be a faulty module?

Thanks!

Normal, if you hold it it should rise to the top or bottom quickly. Light taps to adjust small increments and a quick double tap should move it immediately to top or bottom. You have to wait a split second when you want to adjust slowly or it will think you double tapped and move all the way up or down.

I installed the extended VTS on my 2018 spark today. On the trailer while testing it out I was able to activate the IBR override, but whenever I press the VTS up and down It seems like the line on the gauge jumps from the bottom position to the top immediately unless I press it slowly. Is that normal while the ski is not running on the trailer or could it be a faulty module?

Thanks!
how hard was the install. I am thinking of doing this.

Back