2018 gtx sinking

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

danbrenjer66

I have a 2018 seedoo gtx that has 56 hrs on it. I'm having a problem in may it was tied at dock and sunk completely took it in and was fully covered by warranty. The kevlar ring that holds the bushing in fell out got all fixed put 4 hrs more on it and it sunk again same kevlar ring has fell out again dealer has told me he has had 2 others this year do same thing. There idea ( the tech's at BRP) this time is to glue the ring in place I want to know if anybody else is having this problem pay $20,000 f0r a machine and I rather take my 2003 HTC out cause I know it wont sink

Sounds like a poor design.....the federal lemon law may apply especially if you have have expenses the dealer has not covered or your faith in the reliability has been shaken. Two sinkings should meet that standard and all that water in the ski could lead to various corrosion issues. Have you considered asking the dealer to buy it back? Check out Magnuson Moss Warranty Act.

haven't asked that talking to BRP and they have a file on it now. I'm out a Canada so I doubt we have that ACT over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back