2018 gtx depth finder installation

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom cat

Any one have any information on wiring and mounting instructions for the gtx 2018 other then the instructions that come w/ the depth finder. The instructions on bpr. Com do not pertain to the 2018 gtx any one w/any info would really be appreciated

I sure wish someone knew how the wiring for a 2018GTX Depth finder is wired in the fuse box the instructions that are on line doesn’t work for the 2018 GTX even though they say I’d does Please need for my Fl. Trip

I put the transducer depth finder in my 1997 Challenger, without a hitch. It was designed to be put inside the hull. It shot a signal through the fiberglass.

Not much info there.. how about attaching what type of depth finder you have. That would be a big help. Even attaching a couple pix. I'm on nightshift for one more night. Get it up by tomorrow evening, I may can get you in the right direction.

Any one have any information on wiring and mounting instructions for the gtx 2018 other then the instructions that come w/ the depth finder. The instructions on bpr. Com do not pertain to the 2018 gtx any one w/any info would really be appreciated
Okay... seems you made a few redundant posts. Please, stick to one thread, and wait for an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back