2017 GTX 155 soft spot in rear deck

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman52

I have a 2017 gtx 155 had since jun. the rear deck on port(left) side has a soft spot that runs along a line about 12in you can move up and down by pressing with fingers. it is under the rubber matt looking at the parts break down, there is a plate under matt that is held down by 3 screws and I assume glue. I took it to my dealer they never seen it before but they haven't been open but a year. They opened a case with sea doo but want me to get picture of it . I guess dealer can't do anything on their own any more with out c.t.a. I will keep ya'll up dated on this but this should be a simple fix take matt up glue plate secure and replace matt

Sounds defective for sure. A weak spot can only happen by being damaged, such as crushed, and or an infusion of water that gets between the layers and has the ability to sit there..

I took ski to dealer Holland Motor sports in Dothan Al. they took deck pad up and there is a spacer plate under pad that has three screws that hold plate down it is warped and was causing the pad to buckle up and you could push up and down they are repairing under warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back