2016 vs 2017

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

elrushmo

Good afternoon!

I was wondering if there are any differences at all to the 2017 Spark's compared to the 2016? I am deciding between a 2016 and 2017 Sea-Doo Spark 3up 900 H.O. ACE w/ iBR & Convenience Package Plus in vanilla. Obviously, purchasing the 2016 would save me a couple of hundred dollars, but I'd absolutely be willing to spend more to get the 2017 if it is better. I cannot find a true comparison anywhere, so hopefully someone knows! Thank you and have a great day.

Mo

No difference between the 2016 and 2017. If the 2016 is brand new, buy it and save about 500 bucks! I did...

Good luck!

Yeah, seadoo Fuc%ed us this year with pricing. They really upped the price without giving us much more...

Take a look at the GTS. From a 130 to a 90 HP and they dropped the price $400..... :(

Excited to see what this year brings...

For anyone interested...apparently the 2016 spark is a little different than the 2017. The 2016 can not be fitted with the extended VTS (if trying to convert it to a Spark Trixx). The extended VTS is what makes the Trixx be able to do the tail stands so well. You can still add A VTS but it's not quite the same.

Back