2016 gti 130 maintenance reguired

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all I have an issue with my 2016 gti 130. The ski has not been started since july and it's the middle of December. I just brought it home from my place at the lake to store it for the winter and decided to start it up and noticed that soon as it started for about 10 seconds or so a wrench indicator stayed on and maintenance required scrolled across the display before turning off. It has 48 hours on it and I had the 50 hr. service job done before the summer when there was only 38 hours on it. Did something happen while it sat unused for so long? It runs fine and ran great the last time we ran it. Any help is greatly appreciated

The dealer didn’t reset the hour meter. Need to take it to them and get hour meter reset unless you have a candoo pro, then you can reset it yourself.

do they charge for a 50 hour ,im sure its a dumb question . how much ? and what is required maintenance ? Im getting a left over 2018 gti se130 52 mph is where I want to be and I got the 4 year warranty. don't know what to expect to keep warranty agreement satisfied. hope I don't regret the purchase the dealers alone can give a bad taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back