2013 RXP 260 What Mods Next?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jserr68594

Hello, I have a Riva stage 1 kit on my 2013 Seadoo rxp. The ski also has a Solas impeller and free-flow exhaust. What should I do next for performance up grades? I would like to keep my budget between $1000 and $2,000.

Thanks in advance!

Tune and fizzle intercooler are two things that would greatly increase performance and be less than $2,000. I will post some links tomorrow but they are both on www.pwcmuscle.com

What kind of top speed do you think I would see with those mods? Should I do a maptuner or send the ECU in somewhere? Thanks for the info!

Tuning it yourself with a maptunerx is pretty easy. You will likely see a couple mph increase on the top end but will also see a drastic improvement on your hole shot.

We have a rental program with the maptuner so you get a nice chunk of the fee refunded when you send it back to us.

Here is the rental:
RIVA / V-TECH Hand Held Maptuner X Rental

Here is the tune:
RIVA Tuning Credit For Sea-Doo, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Can Am, and Ski Doo

Here is a how to video of us installing on your exact model:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1dLtupH3Ns&t=4s

and the intercooler:
Fizzle Gen X. Intercooler 255 / 260

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add to this, our RXPX260 project ski was .773 seconds faster 0-60 with the tune (4.667 seconds)...this is a huge improvement. Adding the air intercooler will certainly lower times as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back