2013 rxp 260 rs, no display, no beep, no crank

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teyssere

I have a rxp 260 rs which is basically dead. Nothing happens at all when i plug in the key or when i push the start button. Any idea what to look for?

I Just bought the ski and the previous owner said that the intercooler was bad. He didnt say anything about the ski not starting.

Ill PayPal 30$ to whoever finds the problem.

As already mentioned, most likely a discharged battery. You need to have a battery voltage > 12, 6 Volt.
If battery OK, check the fuses F8 - 30 A, F3- 3A, F4- 3A.
F8 is main supply fuse, F3 is fuse for start/ stop switch and F4 is fuse for the gauge.
Possible the fuses have been removed?

Nothing to do with a bad intercooler but of course sort that out before putting the ski in the water.

Ive tried replacing the battery, which didnt help. Ive also checked the fuses and they all look fine.

I found a loose wire though. Any idea what it can be, or what else i can try? I will bump the PayPal reward till $100, maybe more suggestions will be posted :)

Attachments

• IMG_20190207_193132.jpg
    IMG_20190207_193132.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20190207_193459.jpg
    IMG_20190207_193459.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
I’m having same problem...12.6 v to fuses and moron relay...nothing to dash at all
Key needs to be in for SCM to fire up then that pulls in relay to put power on to dash new relay and still problems

Ive tried replacing the battery, which didnt help. Ive also checked the fuses and they all look fine.

I found a loose wire though. Any idea what it can be, or what else i can try? I will bump the PayPal reward till $100, maybe more suggestions will be posted :)

Please toggle the 2 tabs on that fuse board, take it out and post a picture from the wiring on the underside.

Maybe a bilge pump has been added and they took power from this busbar connector? All wiring to the fuse board enters from the bottom. Please post a picture from the underside of the fuse board, this will tell more. Toggle the 2 taps on the side of the fuse box and it pops out.

Measure voltage on the fuse board on the fuses; do you measure battery voltage?(measure between battery ground and the fuse).

I had the same problem, and the solution was the replacement of the Relay 30amp wich is located in the fuse box. if this relay doesnt work, when you press the start botom, the pwc appears to be dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back