2012 Sea-doo 210 wake tower (will fit in a 8 ft garage)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcookr1

I cant find a straight answer. I have a 8 ft garage door will a 210 wake tower fit. How hard is it to remove the tower if I need more clearance thanks want to look at the boat but its 2 hours away. You need a 10 inch drop hitch and drove mine right in!!

Last edited:
The wake tower on mine has 4 anchor points on the gunwales that are easily disconnected with an allen wrench. I haven't had the need to lower it, but there are screw knobs at the top pivot point that can be loosened and the whole tower can be lowered by unbolting the tower from the front anchor points.

I have a 2010 challenger 210 with factory wake tower. It too has the pivot points secured by bolts. I take the bolts out & fold the tower down & it fits in side my garage door (standard size) no problem. Can you post a picture of the boat you are buying & I can see if its the same tower setup?

IMG_3677.JPGIMG_3678.JPG

My garage doors are 8’ with 9’ ceilings. Here are pics of the tower unbolted to fold down. it goes down lower than shown, I have it strapped up to make it easier to do maintenance & updates during the winter months while it’s stored in the garage.

I saw you pulled the trigger on the 2012! Congratulations it will be a great upgrade. It has the newer version waketower as well. I prefer that to the one I posted pics of above as it seems easier to fold down. Let us know how it fits in the garage? I assume it has the folding tongue on the trailer as well. That’s the only way ours fits.

Yes it will fit. I stored my '12 Challenger with factory wake tower in a garage with an 8' door ... there was maybe an inch or two to spare but it fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back